Angular Course Introduction
First of all Welcome to this Angular Course.
After Completing this course, you are able to :
- Develop Angular Application from Scratch
- Make your application view batter by using Bootstrap UI and Angular Material Design
- Write a code for Asynchronous Rest API call
- Build and Deploy Application on Server
- and much more…
This Course supports Angular v2+ . you don’t need to be aware about Angular JS 1.x, because Angular JS 1.x is completely different from Angular v2+.
All the examples in this course are developed using Angular 5, and also Note messages are there if there is any difference from Angular v2 to Angular v5.
First Chapter of this course contains Angular History from Angular JS v1 to Current Version.
Note : Angular History is not much important for Application Development purpose. but you should read this for the information about version differences of Angular.
Second Chapter in this course is Get Started with Angular, here you will learn how to install angular application setup and how to start with development.
- Data Binding
- Dependency Injection and Services
- Bootstrap Installation
- HTTP Calling
- Routing and Navigation
- Build and Deployment